Hope
Region: Fraser Valley - east including Hope

Issued: Thursday May 23, 2024 at 11:00 PDT

Today Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 17. UV index 5 or moderate.
Tonight Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 11.
Friday Showers. High 14. UV index 2 or low.
Friday night Showers. Low 11.
Saturday Showers. High 16.
Saturday night Cloudy. Low 9.
Sunday Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 16.
Sunday night Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10.
Monday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 22.
Monday night Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 11.
Tuesday A mix of sun and cloud. High 27.
Tuesday night Cloudy. Low 13.
Wednesday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 21.

Based on Environment Canada data

Highway 3 - Hope to Princeton via Allison Pass
Region: Highway 3 - Hope to Princeton via Allison Pass

WARNING: SPECIAL WEATHER STATEMENT ENDED
Issued: Wednesday May 22, 2024 at 16:17 PDT

Issued:

Based on Environment Canada data

Princeton
Region: Similkameen

Issued: Thursday May 23, 2024 at 11:00 PDT

Today A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 18. UV index 5 or moderate.
Tonight Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 5.
Friday A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy in the afternoon with 60 percent chance of showers later in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 15. UV index 5 or moderate.
Friday night Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 6.
Saturday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 12.
Saturday night Cloudy periods. Low plus 4.
Sunday A mix of sun and cloud. High 14.
Sunday night Cloudy. Low plus 4.
Monday A mix of sun and cloud. High 22.
Monday night Cloudy periods. Low 12.
Tuesday A mix of sun and cloud. High 28.
Tuesday night Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 14.
Wednesday A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 23.

Based on Environment Canada data

Osoyoos
Region: South Okanagan - including Penticton

Issued: Thursday May 23, 2024 at 11:00 PDT

Today A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
Tonight Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 6.
Friday Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the morning then 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
Friday night Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 10.
Saturday Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 16.
Saturday night Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 7.
Sunday A mix of sun and cloud. High 19.
Sunday night Cloudy periods. Low 8.
Monday Sunny. High 22.
Monday night Cloudy periods. Low 12.
Tuesday A mix of sun and cloud. High 28.
Tuesday night Cloudy periods. Low 13.
Wednesday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 24.

Based on Environment Canada data

Castlegar
Region: West Kootenay

WARNING: SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH
Issued: Thursday May 23, 2024 at 09:28 PDT

Issued: Thursday May 23, 2024 at 15:00 PDT

Tonight Showers with a few thunderstorms ending after midnight then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Low 8.
Friday Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of thunderstorms. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
Friday night Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 9.
Saturday Showers. High 13.
Saturday night Cloudy. Low plus 5.
Sunday A mix of sun and cloud. High 17.
Sunday night Cloudy periods. Low 7.
Monday A mix of sun and cloud. High 22.
Monday night Cloudy periods. Low 9.
Tuesday A mix of sun and cloud. High 30.
Tuesday night Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 11.
Wednesday A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 25.

Based on Environment Canada data

Highway 3 - Paulson Summit to Kootenay Pass
Region: Highway 3 - Paulson Summit to Kootenay Pass

WARNING: SPECIAL WEATHER STATEMENT ENDED
Issued: Wednesday May 22, 2024 at 16:17 PDT

Issued:

Based on Environment Canada data

Creston
Region: Kootenay Lake

WARNING: SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH
Issued: Thursday May 23, 2024 at 09:28 MST

Issued: Thursday May 23, 2024 at 15:00 MST

Tonight Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Low 8.
Friday Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 18. UV index 5 or moderate.
Friday night Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of thunderstorms early in the evening. Low 9.
Saturday Showers. High 13.
Saturday night Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 6.
Sunday A mix of sun and cloud. High 16.
Sunday night Clear. Low 7.
Monday Sunny. High 21.
Monday night Clear. Low 8.
Tuesday A mix of sun and cloud. High 28.
Tuesday night Cloudy periods. Low 10.
Wednesday A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 25.

Based on Environment Canada data

Cranbrook
Region: East Kootenay - south including Cranbrook

WARNING: SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH
Issued: Thursday May 23, 2024 at 10:28 MDT

Issued: Thursday May 23, 2024 at 16:00 MDT

Tonight Showers with a few thunderstorms ending near midnight then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low plus 5.
Friday Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 17. UV index 5 or moderate.
Friday night Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Risk of thunderstorms early in the evening. Low 6.
Saturday Showers. High 14.
Saturday night Showers. Low plus 4.
Sunday Cloudy. High 15.
Sunday night Cloudy periods. Low plus 4.
Monday A mix of sun and cloud. High 21.
Monday night Cloudy periods. Low 8.
Tuesday A mix of sun and cloud. High 27.
Tuesday night Cloudy periods. Low 9.
Wednesday A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.

Based on Environment Canada data

Sparwood
Region: Elk Valley

WARNING: SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH
Issued: Thursday May 23, 2024 at 10:28 MDT

Issued: Thursday May 23, 2024 at 16:00 MDT

Tonight A few showers with thunderstorms ending near midnight then cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Low plus 4.
Friday Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 early in the afternoon. High 14. UV index 5 or moderate.
Friday night Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low plus 5.
Saturday Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 12.
Saturday night Showers. Low plus 3.
Sunday Cloudy. High 13.
Sunday night Clear. Low plus 3.
Monday Sunny. High 20.
Monday night Clear. Low 8.
Tuesday A mix of sun and cloud. High 27.
Tuesday night Cloudy periods. Low 10.
Wednesday A mix of sun and cloud. High 27.

Based on Environment Canada data

Crowsnest
Region: Municipality of Crowsnest Pass including Coleman and Frank

Issued: Thursday May 23, 2024 at 16:00 MDT

Tonight A few showers ending near midnight then partly cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 3.
Friday A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 60. High 14. UV index 5 or moderate.
Friday night Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Fog patches overnight. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light after midnight. Low plus 4.
Saturday Sunny. High 17.
Saturday night Cloudy. Low 7.
Sunday Cloudy. High 15.
Sunday night Clear. Low 7.
Monday Sunny. High 19.
Monday night Clear. Low 7.
Tuesday A mix of sun and cloud. High 28.
Tuesday night Cloudy periods. Low 11.
Wednesday A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.

Based on Environment Canada data